The main objectives and responsibilities of Expert Advisory Group are:
- to consult and advise NetworldEurope from the scientific perspective and
- to advocate for the interests of the research community.
Therefore this group should mainly represent R&D centres and the academic domain. However, representatives from other stakeholder groups are also welcome to contribute.
The composition of the group will be renewed latest in each election period of the Steering Board. The chair of the Expert Advisory Group is an invited participant to the Steering Board meetings.
The activities of the Expert Advisory Group are organised by:
- Ari Pouttu, University of Oulu, Chair
- Jyrki Huusko, VTT, Vice-Chair
How to Join? – It is Easy!
Joining the Expert Advisory Group:
- If your organisation is not already a NetworldEurope member: Ask for NetworldEurope Membership by filling the application form.
- If your organisation is already a NetworldEurope member (check List of Members) and click here to send an email requesting Expert Advisory Group membership.
Expert Advisory Group chairs process the applications and after acceptance of application, you will receive the notification and link to join the mailing list.
Our Current Activities
Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA)
The final version of the 2022 Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda: “Smart Networks in the context of NGI” will be released in December 2022. This final document is the result from an open community consultation.
The total number of contributors was more than 100 persons, coming from almost 70 organizations, of which about 60% where from the research domain.
You can download the final SRIA document from here.
Past Meetings & Activities
- NetworldEurope 3rd Visions for Future Communications Summit in Lisbon, Portugal on 24-25.11.2021
- NetWorld2020 2nd Visions for Future Communications Summit in Lisbon, Portugal on 27-28.11.2019
- NetWorld2020 Visions for Future Communications Summit in Lisbon, Portugal on 23-24.10.2017
- Joint Expert Group and Vision Group Workshop 16 March 2016 in Bologna, Italy
Output and results
Please check the SRIA and Whitepapers page for the latest documents