Call for Paper – 9th IEEE World Forum on the Internet of Things, October 2023, Aveiro, Portugal
The 9th IEEE World Forum on the Internet of Things (WF-IoT 2023) seeks submissions and proposals for original technical papers and presentations that address the Internet of Things (IoT), its theoretical and technological building blocks, the applications that drive the growth and evolution of IoT, operational considerations, experimentation, experiences from deployments, and the impacts of IoT on consumers, the research community, the public sector, and commercial verticals.
The theme for WFIoT2023 is “The Blue Planet: A Marriage of Sea and Space”, encouraging the submissions of content aimed at exploring how IoT technologies, applications, and solutions relying on a wide ecosystem spanning space, aerial, ground, and maritime networks and harnessing the latest emerging technological trends can be leveraged for the benefit of society and humanity.
For Technical track papers, Ph.D. Forum papers, Workshop and Special Session papers: Final submission deadline is July 30th. The Notification of acceptance is August 21st.
All information regarding Important Dates can be found here.
For Tutorial proposals: the dates remain as they are. Submission is July 23rd and Notification of acceptance is August 7th.
All accepted Peer-Reviewed Technical Papers will be included in the proceedings (IEEE Xplore).
Papers should address, but are not limited to, the following high-level topics:
Application and Use Cases
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Technologies
- Big Data Algorithms and Analysis
- Bioengineering and IoT
- Cloud, Fog, and Embedded Computing
- Communication, Networking and Broadcast Technologies
- Components, Circuits, Electronic Systems, and Signal Processing
- Computer Storage and Data Systems
- Cybersecurity, Security, Privacy, and Trust
- Digital Twins in IoT Applications
- Fields, Waves and Electromagnetics
- Human-machine interfaces
- Impact of IoT on the Engineering Professions and on the Society
- IoT Technologies in the Maritime Environment
- Power, Energy, and Industrial Applications
- Results from Experiments, Demonstrations, Trials, and Deployments
- Robotics and Control Systems • Sensors and Networked Sensor Systems
- Space Based Communications and Remote Sensing
- Standards and Regulation
- Transportation, Connected Vehicles, and Multi-modal Systems
- Systems Engineering and Operation Technologies
- Theoretical Foundations, Design Methods, and Architectural Considerations